- The terms “we,” “us,” and “Company” refer to “the Privacy co”. We are in the business of providing free GPDPR templates and letters and online platform of free and curated news and media articles and a free daily email summary of these articles.
- The term “the Privacy co” refers as a brand name to the online platform plus emails and services provided. The term “Services” refers to the services offered by “the Privacy co”. The term “user” refers to an individual or entity who uses the Services. The term “you” refers to any user. The term “Website” refers to the website with the URL https://thePrivacy.co. The term “Personal Information” means information about any individual.
Categories of Information We Collect
- Information you provide to us: We do not ask anyone to register to use our services and do not collect any personal information.
- Other Information We Receive and Store: None.
- Tracking Our Emails to Our Customers: We do not ask anyone to register and do not send emails.
- Information From Other Sources: None.
- We use Google Analytics to track anonymous site usage and we also keep an anonymous log of search queries performed on the site.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information on you.
Safeguarding Your Information
To protect your information we use the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
- Notice of Breach of Security: Nobody is safe from hackers these days. “the Privacy co” will notify you, as soon as possible, if a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system which materially affects you and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.